Reliable & Honest
Our mission at BS heating and plumbing is simple: to provide high-quality services for our valued clients. Our team goes above and beyond to cater to each project’s specific needs. Through open communication and exceptional service, we hope you’ll find what you’re looking for with our Plumbing Service. For more information or general inquiries, get in touch today.
Plumbing,Heating, Landlord Safety Certificate, Boiler service and breakdown, bathroom installation and much more
What We Provide
We have the experience and skills necessary to tackle just about every type of job that comes our way. With BS Heating and Plumbing clients know exactly what to expect - professionalism, efficiency and exceptional results.
We use Adey magnacleanse combined with kamco power flush machine. We check every job with FLIR thermal camera to make 100% sure job done properly.
BS Heating and Plumbing is committed to getting the job done, especially when it comes to this service. You can count on us to be professional, timely, efficient and make sure you’re satisfied every step of the way.
Underfloor Heating installation
Annual boiler service is important to carry out to prevent further breakdown.
BS Heating and Plumbing is a Vaillant accredited installer. We can extend guarantee (parts and labour)up to 10 years!
We can install and service your unvented and vented hot water cylinder! Service your unvented cylinder annually!
We can install your gas cooker or hob!Get in touch for price.
We accept all major debit and credit card.
Visa, V PAY, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Discover, Diners Club or China Union Pay card.
New!We can install, maintain, service and repair your air conditioning. Commercial and domestic as well!
Top Class firm polite professional nothing is to much trouble only charge for what needs To be done can’t believe I be found such a genuine company keep up the good work Many thanksJ Schofield’.
This company did some work for me a while ago & I must say I was very impressed with there work ethic always on time very professional 10 out of 10 & Thankyou I would recommend you to any of my family or friends . ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Get in Touch
Questions, comments or requests? Feel free to reach out, we’d love to hear from you.
Harebell Cl, Walnut Tree, Milton Keynes MK7 7BA, UK
BS Heating and Plumbing terms and conditions And Agreement
Please read this document carefully as it will tell you everything about our terms and conditions on which we will deal to install or repair any plumbing or central heating equipment in your property.
1. We undertake to carry out the work specified for the amount quoted, subject to the following terms and conditions.
2.The quotation is valid at the time of quotation and will expire if not accepted in 28 days and in any event is always subject to installation taking place within 90 days of the date the quotation is accepted.
3.The quoted price does not include the cost of removing any dangerous waste materials,such as asbestos, which could not have been reasonably foreseen when we made the original quotation and which we only become aware of when doing the work. Such work will be at an extra cost.
4. We will carry out all the work during our normal business hours, which are 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday. If you want us to work outside our normal working hours, it may be necessary for us to make an additional charge which we will agree with you in advance. The Engineer may need to finish earlier than 5:00pm due to the nature of work or to pickup materials.
5. The time estimate provided for doing the work is our best estimate and we will make every reasonable effort to complete the work on time. However, we cannot be held responsible for delays due to weather or other circumstances beyond our control. In such situations, we will revise with you the time estimates we originally provided.
6. We may require you to take up all or some carpets and floor coverings, including tongue and grooved. parquet hardwood, rubber or tiled floors, before we start the work and we will give you as much notice as possible if we need you to do so. You may decide to call a specialist contractor to do this work for you. Alternatively, it may be possible for us to do this work for you, if this is the case we will not be responsible for any damage done.
7. We will take reasonable care to carry out the work without causing unnecessary damage to your property. While we will make good unnecessary damage directly caused by our negligence, you accept that the installation and related work may cause damage to finishing’s both internally and externally and that certain areas may need redecoration following completion of the installation. Redecoration will be your responsibility and is not included in the quoted price.
8.If your property is a listed building, you may need planning permission to carry out the work detailed in the quotation. In the absence of your advice to the contrary, we will assume that you have made enquiry and obtained permission where required. We shall not have any liability for unauthorised works and you indemnify us for any losses howsoever arising that we incur from your failure to obtain such permission.
9.It is your responsibility to ensure before we start the work, that there is adequate gas and electricity supply to your property as required. Provide parking permit if required!
10.Where we have connected new equipment to your existing system, we will not accept responsibility for the cost of repairing or replacing parts of your existing system which subsequently develops faults in that system unless we have been negligent in not realising that such damage may occur or the way we carried out the work caused the fault. Nor will we accept responsibility where your central heating system does not function properly because your water supply becomes inadequate or the water pressure is variable.
11.Equipment we install may come with separate manufacturer’s warranty. You are responsible for checking whether a separate warranty applies to the equipment we install and maintaining any such warranty with the manufacturer directly.
12.We do not accept liability if we cannot fulfil our side of the agreement for reasons which are beyond our control, such as fire, accidents, war, adverse weather conditions, industrial disputes, strikes and lock outs which we are not directly involved in.
We are committed to providing top quality service to all of our customer. If, after we have carried out the work, you are not wholly satisfied with our service(s) you must provide us with written notice within 12 months. You must allow us, and our insurers, the opportunity to both inspect and carry out remedial work where appropriate. If you fail to notify us, as outlined above, then we will not be liable in respect of any defects in the work carried out.
Invoices & Payment
Upon your agreement for us to carry out estimated or PreBooked work, a deposit payment of 50% of the total is payable immediately. We reserve the right to request full payment in advance at our discretion.
Upon completion of work you will be invoiced, for which payment is due on receipt. We reserves the right to accrue and charge interest on any part of an invoice which remains unpaid at a rate of 4% over the base rate until payment is received by us in full.
You accept sole liability to make payment in full, unless you disclose when initially instructing us, to carry out work and/or supply materials that you are acting on behalf of a third party.
The deposit shown on your quotation must be paid when you place your order. You must pay the balance of the quoted price when we have finished the installation. All equipment/materials installed are the property of BS Heating and Plumbing until the full balance has been paid.
16.Notice of the Right to Cancel
You are entitled to cancel this agreement. If you are contemplating cancellation, please contact us as soon as possible . If you wish to cancel, you MUST DO SO IN WRITING and send by e-mail to at any time WITHIN 7 DAYS starting from the date of you excepting the quote. If you wish to cancel this agreement after the cancellation period, we will retain the deposit you have paid to cover the costs we have incurred. If your installation date is within less than 14 days of the date you excepted the quote and materials have been received by us we will retain the deposit to cover the costs we have incurred.
17.The quotation together with these terms and conditions set out the entire agreement between you and BS Heating and Plumbing